Tuesday, April 3, 2012

my nikon, shooting objects

i guess when you hold a good camera, capturing moments, objects, scenery and etc. becomes a second nature...

i stationed myself on my bed, trying to capture the fast rotating fan... my sony wouldn't have given me what my nikon did...


the theme is a true kopitiam...
i love this...the focus is on the handle while the rest is a little blurred...


i love this too...

yes, a true kopitiam...


isn't this gorgeous....



i love these frames...making you feel like you are in penang...


my green drink...

will be focusing on the ring the next time i get this girl to touch my lenses...


this picture echos my nikon....just the way i say it...

now, what do i say about this picture?

1 comment:

  1. This is progressive. Your subject selections is good. If some of the pictures turns out better you can have it framed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...