Monday, April 2, 2012

my nikon....

i so love looking at beautiful pictures... i love looking at brilliantly taken pics and am always amazed at the techniques used by the photographer while hoping that one day i will be able take some briliant pics too... thank you my husband for today, i am an amature with a dSLR struggling to capture one or two good pics....yet, i have so much to learn...

i am so proud to own it and look forward to having beautiful pics in my blog... what i do is i look at the outcome and wonder how to improve it... i do sometimes have in my mind how i want to outcome to look like but i do not know how to accomplish it... i do have a photoshop software but have yet to learn to use it... it would be nice if i can have a personal critic as well as an advisor... oh yes, the photographer at the outlet i purchased my camera did offer me free advice if i wanted.... i need the motivation to go see the guy...

someone who inspired me to take beautiful pictures told me to play around with the camera and take pictures of my children which is exactly what i did... these are one of my first few shot...

i wonder if i would be able to remove the shadow in the picture... there are other similar pics that has the shadow because i used the in built flash...

lense: 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm

under the white light...







under the blue light...can you see the blue shadow?


under the yellow light...ipad time...






bedtime...

i can't part with the torchlight...


what can i find in mummy's wallet...


under sunlight... credit my SIL...

2 comments:

  1. Excessive light reflection could be one reason for the bluish shade. The dSLR cameras are great to own one. It will be a pleasure once you understand the basics.
    Some words of encouragement. My daughter has a Sony dSLR camera for a while now. She does good photography these days.

    The pictures of you your children are just beautiful. But not sure of the 'The Driving Hand'picture, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you...the driving hand is the most important hand. this hand decided on a lot of things in my life... that is my husband's... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...