Friday, May 25, 2012

thoughts of my honeystar on my 6th anniversary...

after two weeks of rest, i started work yesterday.... as i drove to the office after dropping off my children at their grandmother's, my thoughts were with my honeystar... i was so occupied with my children and family back in ipoh the last two weeks that i rarely got the time of my own... i thought i was over saying goodbye to my honeystar and that honeystar simply remains close to my heart.... i was wrong. this morning, i felt lonely with the emptiness of driving alone to the office without my honeystar....

then i remembered that it was my anniversary....i smiled but my smile did not reach the heart.... i walked to my office with head hung low.... a familiar face said hello and asked me how i was getting along... it took only that for the reservoir to collapse.  i cried.  she was such a loving collegue of mine, she pat on my shoulder as i entered the office...

i looked through my emails and had no heart to go for breakfast.  after a while, i rested my head on my desk... there was the message alert on my mobile and as i read the message, tears of joy rolled down.... no one would know how much the happy anniversary message from my husband who is in melbourne meant to me.... he thanked me for the 6 years of marriage being his body and soul as well as for the four wonderful babies...oh how sweet of him to not forget my honeystar and how much she meant to me... thank you is not enough...

after a while, i heard a knock on my room door...i saw a bouquet of bears.... though i smiled a dead smile at the person who handed it to me, my heart was warmed....

thanking my wonderful husband for the 6 years and all the memories as well as the ups and down... praying for eternal happiness forever....







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...