Friday, June 22, 2012

cameron highlands

it is school holidays and the children were to spend time at my mum's since nanni wasn't well. the school organised school holidays' activity which includes grapes picking at seremban... daddy was excited about it but mummy was the pessimist...or rather i was realistic about it. 

i don't think the mother in me would allow my children aged 4 and 5 go on a trip far away, even if it is just seremban....i was concerned about their meal, toilet trips and safety.  there are the teachers but they would probably have another 100 children to take care too.  as long as my children are not ready to fend for themselves, i don't think the mother in me will allow it.  even when they went to kidzania, i was the only other mother who waited for her children at the exit so that i can take care of their other needs especially their lunch and nap time.  i would have allowed them to go to the zoo or anywhere else within the radius where mummy can reach them in half an hour...

it is just me and i am sure there were so many other mothers similar to me.  in order to compensate for missing the school trip.  i didn't want them to feel left out when the children and teachers talk about it, i proposed that the children go either to the beach or cameron highlands... daddy did all the googling and since it was nearer to go to the camerons via ipoh...it was all set....

and we did strawberry picking instead...

the sky was so blue...


daddy briefing the children...note, the children are in long and overflowing sweaters, they belong to their cousins....


my sister and my niece...










my lil princess...


leading the strawberry picking with brother diligently following her...


such happiness...

i love her attentiveness...


beautiful...my photography...

my niece...

my sister...

it is his turn... i think this pic is beautiful...
this is me....eeee...

the little fella wants his share as well...im sure he doesn't have a clue...

still distracted...

red and juicy...



beautiful orchids...i can never grow them...


facial expression...in response to strawberry tasting...


at least now they know where does the vegetables we cook at home comes from...











my mum cooks the green version of this... ponnakanni..



she is telling her brother something about the butterfly park...


apparently, he looks like an Argentinian or a Chilean... i think it must be the eyes...


i love this boy with all his expressions....




i simply love the way the brother looks at his sister... can't you both maintain this throught a year....


i also like the way the elder brother holds the younger broter's hand protectively while explaining something...

my handsome boy....note the lips, learning to smile at the camera...

heard of these?

hydrangea...





the kois...


cactus.... not my favourite at all...

visit to the camerons will be incomplete without stopping at one of the tea plantation... we stopped at the Bharat...



the children and hot sun but so windy...



this was indeed a short trip... we planned to come once again very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...