Friday, June 8, 2012

happy birthday my princess

2 march 2007, you came into this world and into my arms... i remember the day so well... you looked into my face and i know you knew instantly who i was... thank you Allah for the giving me this motherhood experience through you and your brothers...

on 2 march 2012, you are five years old... my lil princess as well as my best friend... years has gone by so fast and will go past us as fast as well...mummy is working hard in teaching you all the right values as well as good academic foundation so that your path will be smoother... in the process, mummy is probably a lil hard on you and i am sorry....you are sometimes an angel while other times, you make me pull my hair... i am sorry...

mummy believe in discipline but you are at an age that you understand but you test how far you could get away...there is a lot of shouting and compromise... i hope things get better along the way and that we will be the best of friends... i love you...and i know that you do too... i know that you love me coz even in your sleep, you say mummy...
i have written to you about 3 to 4 letters in your first year of life that contains all that i would have wanted to tell all my children...and you, dear nadia nasira, being my eldest child, shall bear the responsibility of relating that to your siblings.  you know why?  all that i have written to you came from the heart and i have poured it all to you as you symbolise the entity called my children...

so, nadia nasira, you must learn to read first before you could read those letters and you will need to grow up before you could internalise all that i have written to you... insya Allah, one day, we will have the letter here and hopefully it remains permanent...

nadia nasira, my only wish to Allah is that i will raise you to be an ibad Allah while you enjoy all that Allah has blessed you with in this world.  and i also pray that He will bless my wish.  remember the first and foremost thing in your life is to seek the pleasure of Allah and everything else shall be your means to attain His pleasure and jannah...

my little girl who is 5 years old....may you have a blessed childhood... Happy Birthday... your present is a trip to the Universal Studio, Singapore...


you are so so good at making these faces...


helloooo people, my children are posing for me... this is what happens when i take my children to any tourist location...


i had always wanted take his picture against white background...


here we come...




this is my son with the most colorful character... he was so excited when he saw his idol mr. kung-fu panda... he was going to run to him...but then, he stood and watched him in awe...


and he gets nervous...biting his fingernails while waiting for his turn...


a happy boy... nadia nasira has always been scared of bears...at 2 and now at 5....


see...she is only scared of bears...


happy girl...

madagascar ride...














the shrek's house...





he doesn't get to go on many rides because he is a little baby...


on one of the family rides...they looked so real...


i had braved myself to go on the mumia ride alone....no turning back...

you see the fear in my son's eyes... he is such a peace loving stable boy who hates all these thrills like his mummy....




the far far away land...

hmmm...tired children...




reminds me of a shot my dad has with my brother...

who do i look like shot...


the main contributor to the looks.... of course lah, i carried him 37 weeks...

hollywood street....
the night show....


the fireworks... my son hates loud noise and was terrorised by this...he wanted to run away... i think we should respect him that way and allow him the space to develop his own sense of security towards these otherwise forcing him to watch this will only traumatise him and permenantly damage him....

he does watch fireworks from a distance... as long as he feels safe...

the fireworks were beautiful nevertheless...


light gymnastics..as i call this.... accompanied by loud music...


my princess....on her birthday in her birthday dress specially stitched by my her tailor...






the best friends...


look at the mischievious faces...




my colorful children...






pray that an umbrella of love and sweet happiness shall follow everywhere in your lives...

my lil tiger....

three little monkeys sitting on the way....

there came another...

and another...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nadira.. can we have the next birthday party in Niagra Falls?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...