Friday, June 22, 2012

premier's visit...

you know election is around the corner when the prime minister himself comes to visit a small but important area like my hometown...

the roads get cleared up, grass got cut, roads repaired and there you see a huge tent right in front of my dad's house.  i was excited and what was more important was that i was there to witness it. 

i remembered those days when my dad was one of the society leaders... we had visitors all the time.  when we had functions, we had so many helping hands... the ones that still remain to be the helping hand proved to be the most genuine supporter of my dad, regardless whether my dad's ideology was correct or otherwise. such blind faith....my dad was a visionary and an ardent supported of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed..

oh well, i am one of my dad's supporters but then i am a little different... i am his pet as well... so, i think i am the only one who can argue with him and get away with it. 

here are some pictorial account of the historic day in our lives....

entertainment for the people while they anxiously wait for the presence of the prime minister...


that is my dad's house in the background...








those are my lil ones... notice the color of the two chairs are different...specially brought from my dad's because we wanted the front seats...


the mass...

my children and my nieces and nephew...

thank God for the weather
the banner...

the local MGR...

my son was also a favourite among the people...


there he is.... YAB Dato' Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak... his dad is one of my favourites...


a light moment....

look at the amount of Federal Reserve Unit members...


as well as my lil jija boy...
 he so loves to pose...

my jija boy is my dad's favourite... mum's too... hmmm, i think everyone's favourite....


the speech... promising the people of the kacang putih community a designated space allocation for their business conduct among other things...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...