Friday, July 13, 2012

a friend in the kitchen

as the children are growing up, my routine had changed... a lot.... it is getting a lot more challenging but i guess, i need to get around it and manage it...

i lose my temper all the time though i try so hard not to...i pray everyday that i would be a better mum by the day and my children will be happier children....there are so much to achieve in so little time....

when i am busy in the kitchen, how do i manage them? yes, the older children have to complete their kumon worksheet for the day while the lil guy be either in the toy room or in the kitchen, converting the cups and spoons and etc. as his toys... he keeps me company as he talks to me...

this is one of those moments when he was oblivious to me taking shots of him... i wish i knew all that was going through his mind....















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...