Friday, July 6, 2012

masquerade 2012



the procurement division annual dinner was with the theme masquerade party. i wasn't really sure i was going since i wasn't sure if daddy was around to care for the children.  and yes, i got to go... normy texed me and off we went looking for a suitable outfit... apparently, it was the same costume rental that we went to last year...

i loved the look on my children when they saw me all dressed up... that mask on my face made my son ask me why i looked like a ghost... what!!!
 

the looks on their faces... one just woke up, thus the grumphy look, one was fascinated with mummy's dressing up and the lil one simply gets excited being with mummy....



against the photo-booth...


with the gorgeous girls...


loving the pictures...J1 Nikon camera trick...


awesome...

close-ups...



love the outcome...with and without flash..



the girls again... lovely...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...