Sunday, August 5, 2012

homemade...

it means so much to the children when i pack them something to bring to school... they would be so proud that they want to share with their friends... i can't think of the varieties that i can put in their tupperwares... i decided to bake them cuppies...not quite acceptable by my son... so, i decided it is time to learn to make my own buns...

this is my first attempt...raisin buns... i made half of the portion stated in the recipe.... i wanted it to be our weekend activity so i involved the children.  i do think it was not bad for a beginner but it was rather like a scone than a bun.. oh well... so much for the effort...

my daughter loved it but my son asked me where is the sausage...he loves sausage buns... next attempt shall be....

i love the look on my husband's face when he tasted it.... should have been raisins scone....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...