Thursday, August 9, 2012

memories of babyhood...

last night i was watching some of my children's video clips i captured in their early years.... they simply looked beautiful.... i miss those year just so much.  i miss holding them in my arms in my arms....their meal time....their bedtime... i love the look of happiness on their faces... now, they are so full of attitudes...

recently we had kept away the lil car each of them rode since they were one year old since nazhan nasr has now taken over the tricycle as the older children now has a bicycle each.  there was a pang of sorrow in my heart as my babies has grown out of babyhood and soon toddlerhood... i feel like i want time to stand still and let me vacumn in the memories of their babyhood into my memory bank... my babies are all growing up so fast....

now and then i would hold my lil one hoping that i would be able to record the feelings and replay it whenever i miss those moments....my babies are all growing up.... i wish there were more peace for us to cheerish the moments together forever...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...