Monday, September 24, 2012

my dad...

the first man who held my hands, who loved me, who believed in me, who thought i was so cute, who pushed me beyond my limits, who got upset with me for i could have done better, who laughed with me, who cheered me, who said it's ok when i was down, who worked so hard so that i will always have the best....is the reason for the person i am today....i love u atta....

i am shaken...my whole world is falling apart...i never thought i would see you the way i did today...you were the tiger to lots and lots and lots of people... you were the first person i was so impressed with....when i was a little girl, i was so proud of you and i did once said to myself that when i grow up, i will be just like my dad....he seemed to know everything... solution to every problem...

get well soon, dear atta... i know that Allah loves you... while He watch over you, my dear dad i shall pray for your peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...