Wednesday, September 12, 2012

payment terms

it is amazing how God rewards you on cash payment terms...

i had breakfast with my husband at the mahbub's yesterday...i said i would pay for breakfast because if i had fed someone in the morning,  God will probably reward me by making my day smooth with no hiccups whatsoever...

and i did.  hopped into the car and off we went.  i reached the office and at my desk, i took my phone out of my handbag eager to start the day.  i looked again....and again....this time, frantically. where could it be? did i leave it in the car? i couldn't have left it on the table at the restaurant... niza, could you please call my phone? she did... i heard her say, ye? siapa ni? oh, pelanggan di mahbub.... simpankan ye, saya datang sekarang.

she took her car keys and said let's go....knowing that i didn't drive to work.  i followed her obediently. we reached the restaurant and she called my phone again.  i looked around to note if anyone was answering a phone.  the old man who sat at the table i sat earlier answered the phone while looking at me....

he handed my phone over to me and said, be more careful next time....with a sheepish smile, i thanked him. we sat at another table since niza has yet to have breakfast.  i prayed to God that these souls be rewarded.  all the same, i had to hear a lecture from her but as she was talking, i had a sudden realization....

i had said in less than an hour ago that God will keep an eye on me and yes, He did.  it was probably His way of telling me that he agreed to what i had told my husband earlier...the lil hiccup was probably intended for me to believe in what i had said earlier with conviction.  could it be that i was destined to lose my phone? if only i was, it would have costed me a minimum of RM1,000 (since i will not buy anything cheaper) to replace it. 

all praise to God, thank you for the payment terms...niza's breakfast was on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...