Friday, October 12, 2012

hi 5

a friend of mine offered me some tickets for the hi - 5 show held on the 16 September at the KL convention centre... the children were excited about it and mummy wasn't sure of what to expect.  nevertheless we were excited altogether. 

i didn't know such a show existed but apparently, my daughter knows.  she has watched in both grandmothers' house...

 
my princess pandai posing... lovely in that dress...
 
 
remember the days we did the ikrar.... maka kami rakyat malaysia....
 


the politician... tan sri dato dr muhammad nazhan nasr... ooo too much, heavy on the shoulders... be a good and successful person is more than enough...


pretty mummy...


give me five...





love their smiles...

energetic...


the children were allowed to watch by the stage...and that is my lil girl...


my son didn't have space by the stage and it warmed my heart with what i captured... i wasn't by him to help him sort it out.  i was far behind checking on my children through the camera lense...



nice one...very color coordinated...



he would not stop for a shot.... did nothing but run....

well, that is the guru....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...