Wednesday, November 9, 2011

classes and classes

We have been making frequent visits to ipoh as the children are staying at my mum’s. we miss them a lot and I look forward to going home to my mum’s. home is where the heart is. Though I now have a residence in the city but there is a nostalgic feeling about my hometown. It goes without saying isn’t it? such a blessing.


We had always wanted to enroll the children to art classes as I believe art is fundamental for brain development. My children, especially my left-handed son, can go quiet for hours simply with some poster colours, brush and an art block. The concentration is so intense that he wouldn’t respond if he is spoken too.

They got enrolled to a centre that is close to my mum’s and the classes are on weekends for two hours. They would come home with their art masterpieces. I am very proud of them. I am an artist in my heart who adores art collections even if it is not worth an exhibition. I really hope art would neutralize my children and boost they creativity and positive values...

We have also finally enrolled them to kumon… thanks to my brother who would send and wait and fetch them. Hubs really wanted them to have activities to do while they are at their grandmother’s. hopefully the kumon worksheets will keep their mind occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...