Wednesday, November 9, 2011

rome, here i come....

One day, my husband asked me if I wanted to follow him to Rome. I was surprised to my immediate response. No! I need to be close to my children. My heart felt very heavy as thinking of the thousands of miles away from my children. After much reasoning and assurance, I was light hearted about it. I pray to God, please take care of everything that matters to me and please make this a happy trip.


As a child, I had always wanted to visit the 7 wonders of the world… this list had evolved over the years and many new lists had been derived from it. Though the holy land of mecca is not in the list, it is in my personal list. With the will of God, I will be traveling to Rome.

They say we must visualize our life they way we have always wanted. We must put our thoughts across towards those frequency in order to find the waves to connect. Hopefully, it becomes our destiny. it is amazing to note that one by one of the things that I have always wanted or visualized comes in various forms. It is also amazing when I realize… this is what I have always wanted…

I have always visualized myself working in an official background, of a consultant in nature, in an office room and attending many meetings….

I have always visualized myself traveling on work by airplanes (wearing trench coats (khine and nuff will laugh at this)….

I have always visualized marrying someone who would take me places when he is on work trips…. An incident came to mind… in 2005, I made my last trip to Pakistan when the new GM made a fuss over my many overseas assignments. Apparently I was only a junior to be traveling that often. Therefore, he cancelled my overseas assignments by re-assigning to someone more senior. Oh well, I was so upset over the injustice and all I said is… he can stop me from traveling but Allah knows to get me places if He wills.

Guess what, I married someone who works with the airlines and one of the benefits is to be able to travel for free every year and at any other time, I will be able to travel at a very minimal costs.

I am going to ROME….

Thank you God, without whom nothing is ever possible. Thank you God for all the beautiful things YOU have destined for me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...