Tuesday, January 11, 2011

new year 2011

i love the christmas and new year season simply because of the decors at shopping malls. one day before the eve of 2011 new year, i went to mid valley mega mall with my colleague during lunch break to get something special for my birthday as well as to have a feel of the festive season.

see what i mean....

on the eve of new year, hubs took the family out for dinner...

look at what the monkeys were doing while waited for the order...


their meal... as if they would eat lah....


i love the white christmas tree...


the purple lights made the tree look so classy...

so loving but in the real sense, they can bite each other literally....

i ended the new year attending a my cousin's wedding reception... i am so happy to have attended it though it was far, at night and close to the children's bedtime as i got to see so many of my relatives i haven't seen for ages... i met balkis mami, rabiah mami, nabisah mami, halimah mami, chinnata and the children, jaina mami, bashirah machi, samsath mami and the host of course. one of the main reason for going to the function was to meet my cousin, siti who now lives in melbourne... my adik who looks up to me all her life who also followed my footsteps to the same uni as i did. i remember what fun it was to follow her back home during the weekends....

2 comments:

  1. kak siti mahmuda?
    by the way kak.. im wondering what is the real relationship status btwn us... since my mr hubs is PK too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. really... we will discuss that on fb. siti is my second cousin. our allahyarham grandfathers were brothers...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...