Monday, March 14, 2011

tsunami japan 2011

the recent tsunami that hit japan taught me some important lessons...

i learnt that my life can be ruined by something i have no control over in a spilt second...

i learnt that i can lose everyone that i love, i know and i hate in a spilt second...

i learnt that everything i own can be destroyed in a spilt second...

i learnt that nothing is more important than to be alive to care and to love...

above all, i learnt that kun fa ya kun is so true, Allah's promises are so true....

spare a moment to reflect on the above... may we never have to suffer a second of what the unfortunates had suffered and are suffering this very moment.... show your love and kindness like there is no tomorrow!

I say a silent prayer to Allah.... o Allah, protect my family, my loved ones, my friends, my fellow countrymen and mankind in general from sufferings... guide us o Merciful and bless us o Good Lord to persevere through thick and thin....

ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...