Sunday, January 26, 2014

mummy turns 40

mummy turned 40 on 9 january 2014. 

it's a day I look forward to as it is very special to me. there is something i have always done. i don't wait for something special come my way...i go out of my way to reward myself with something special... believe it or not i wanted a candy buffet party to celebrate turning 40 but not everything works out your way. i still owe myself that something special...

these are my prayers on my birthday shared with my friends on facebook...

on this auspicious day in my life...I pray for world peace....i pray let there be no pain and hunger for all children of the world....I pray that Allah will forgive the sins of my parents and parents in law and accept their good deeds and reward them with eternal peace and happiness. ...I pray that my husband will be a role model in guiding our family in the path of Allah....I pray that everyone who have given me beneficial knowledge even if it is as big the microorganism will be rewarded....I pray  that my children will become the asset I leave behind for my hereafter...I pray that my family will always be united under HIS guidance and protection...I pray for my family, friends and relatives to be showered by His blessings throughout their lives. Had I wronged any of you, please forgive me and I pray for my eternal peace for the time left for me on this earth. oh Allah please accept my prayers....amin.

i am humbled by the birthday wishes and prayers. thank you everyone who have touched my heart with their sincerity and love...my prayers for all of you and may God bless you till eternity.... thank you Mohd Nasir Abdul Quadir for this little family that means the world to me. I miss my parents as ever on this day. May Allah's grace ever be with them. amin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...