Monday, September 8, 2008

the moments of the birth of my son.

the night before praying for a safe delivery.....

a look inside the labor room...

maa, i have delivered!!! mummy informing her mummy that she is a mummy for the second time.





my dearest darling fighting for life..... my superhero!

we are a family for the first time.... both the little ones are sleeping...

the night i was allowed to hold my son, look at the sweet nurse watching over me....

and never miss out the daddy, who did all the running around....

nadia nasira is checking out the bundle of joy...

muhammad nashwan nasr in one of his sis baby clothes. he is so tiny in it!!!!

back in ummamma and ummatha's house....

the little man in my life, check out his checked shirt at the age of less than 2 months!!!!

the handsome little darling who made all the pain in the world worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...