Friday, May 20, 2011

20 may 2011

my best friend forever, khine is in the labor room as i write this post.

i smsed her this morning wishing her son happy birthday. adam boy was born the day before my wedding and that makes him 5 years old. she replied my sms saying... maybe adam boy's sis as well. in labor room now. i secretly wanted the baby to share either my wedding anniversary or my son's birthday on the 23rd or my niece's on the 24th. however, this baby cleverly wants to share her brother's birthday.

i find it amazing... i was born on the same day as my sis... exactly 5 years after she did. therefore, repeat of the same is dear to me. here's wishing adam boy happy birthday darling.... AND happy being born princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...