Wednesday, September 7, 2011

our 2011 eid story

there were some slight changes in our eid story compared to the years before.  this is the first eid that we woke up (i didn't sleep from the night before) in our own house rather than my MIL's.  it felt good.  i guess i look forward to celebrating eid in my own house.

other than that, it was a blessed morning.  hubs had breakfast at MIL's and off he went to the mosque.  with little baby at home, i stayed back though my darling daughter wanted to go to the mosque.  i hope things will change as soon as i get some help. 

the children were all dressed in their new malay traditional attire specially sewn by their aunt.  they were excited as they understood the festive atmosphere.  once hubs came back from the mosque, we had breakfast again and off we went to visit my awrah father in laws grave.  both my children recited al fatihah for their grand dad.  it was such a blessing to hear them do so. 

we returned to a salam salam session and some photography session.  we were all exhausted.  we had a wonderful lunch hosted by my MIL and did some visiting to my aunt in laws.  with that, it was time to balik kampung to my side of the family.  this was the first time i think that my entire family gathered for many many days together. that was such a blessing as well.

nadia nasira loved her new telekung...

my priceless blessings...




my lover boy merajuk...
he is alright again...
mother's best friend! my son must have shot this photograph....
again....
my SIL's photographic skills...


at the grave....
it must have been tiring to post for mummy's camera....
cepatlah look...
pandai smile at the camera....
disoriented smile....
good one....
your turn....


yours? this is like i care look...

salam salam...



my lucky MILwith her only DIL (hehehehe)
nanni's hearthrobe....
i love the jasmine... gives me the celebration mood....



hmmm.....
the mintak maaf session....



















he says boring...boring....
boring....
whatever....

ooooo duit raya....
yes.... i love hari raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...