Tuesday, September 6, 2011

our 2011 pre-eid story...

our pre-eid story is pretty much filled with iftaar and shopping and main bunga api.... this year, we were excited as we have our redbean celebrating his first hari raya... there was lots of shopping for them.  daddy did some shopping in london as well, lots of new jeans and tshirts. i did lots too for myself. it is always fun to do lots and lots of shopping.

this is nadia nasira in her second telekung. her first was specially sewn by her grandmother...

 this is muhammad nashwan nasr's second kopiah. his first was a hand me down from my nephew, one which i got from my pakistan trip many many years ago.

my lil redbean during our iftaar at residence hotel, bangi.

 oh no.... not that camera again....
 kacang putih man.... only when i saw the kelongsong that he was holding did i remember my school days when we used to buy kacang from the kacang putih man.

 fasting and nafsu makan and wastage.... sigh!

 kenyangnya makan!

 i love the way he looks at his sister... i wanna check what you do and will do everything you do kind of a look...

 big big eyes...

main bunga api started many days before hari raya itself...

 my first bunga api...
 big boy carefully main bunga api...
 busy busy...
 don't worry  mummy, i am fine in the toy room...

 i will chew anything and everything... my first raya pyjamas....
 i am all over...showing off skills...
 chak!
 stop taking photographs and carry me...
 oh please do!
 no? i will throw tantrums....
 no effect on mummy? i shall not waste my energy!
 in our new pyjamas...


 main lagi....
 scary scary...
 yuhuuuu....
 tutup telinga just in case...
 main lagi...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...