Monday, April 9, 2012

You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.

Allah has always, always been kind to me... i have total faith that He is always there dispatching HIS angels to be the invisible hand whenever i turn to HIM.... He always makes me look up in the sky and smile at HIM and say a million thanks...

recently, i went to the ATM to withdraw some cash... i was really dry and waiting for some cash to come in.  when i slot in my card, i said... God, you have never let me down so, don't let me down this time.... He didn't.  i smiled and said thank you... as i left, i saw a boy holding a box collecting donation for a school.  i walked past him to the car but my mind was with the boy and felt that i was being rude towards God.  i have always told myself that it is the little little things that we do that come back to us where God bails me out... i went back to that boy and handed over to him a note as my way to show my gratitude towards God for not letting me down all the time...

oh God, please don't let me down all those times when i turn to you and please never cease your blessings and hidayah onto me.  hope there will never come a day that i turn away from You... Amin.
Please read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...