Monday, March 3, 2014

my plants heals my heart

there were times I didn't understand the obsession some people have over plants....it wasn't until I had my first miscarriage two years ago did I understand how much healing power plants have especially towards my heart... I bought a maroon frangipani in memory of my honeystar...

two years later, yet again I turn to my plants to give me the healing power over another disappointment.  this time, my frangipani is waiting to bloom for the second time and there can't be any other better timing than this. my frangipani shall represent my honeystars....they are so dear to me...

I so look forward to reorganising my garden and hope it will be a reality very soon. I'm day dreaming about it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...