Monday, September 7, 2009

what i badly need.....

i really need a couple things for myself and i have been procrastinating looking for them or getting them. they are:

a few pairs of new baju kurungs - i have loads of unsewn material that need stitching. i have sent them to ipoh for my mother to find me a tailor. right now, i am waiting for them to get sewn.

a few pairs of office wears - i wondered the other day what had happened to all my office wear? it appears like i am running out of them. then, i realised that i had been pregnant for 2 years in a row and therefore, all my office wear were maternity apparels. and i can't fit into my old office wear either because my waist had expanded due to the pregnancies or i dont look nice wearing them due to my not so flat anymore tummy. therefore, i resort to my baju kurungs nowadays which make me look much older. and i dont like that. should i be preggers again so that i could wear all my elegant looking maternity office wears, hmmmm... i don't think so!!!

a new pair of court shoes - since i only wear either snowfly or hush puppies which are not on sale most of the times.....i have yet to make time and get onto it.

a new pair of spectacles - this is on urgent basis. my husband gave me an england optical voucher and i hope i will not let it expire.

a new hand phone - i can't afford the one that i really like....so, i have to wait!!!

a refill for my compact powder - i have not gone to a mall in months to get my estee powder refil.... i am adamant about using only estee...

hahhahhaha my list above is what my brain tells me... wanna know what my hearts tells me?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...