Monday, October 29, 2012

i had a dream...

islamic literature is one of my favourite subjects during my university years.... it was the days i was exposed to omar khayam, hafiz, rumi, jami etc and never did i came across association between love and intoxication with God until then.... it gave love for God a different dimension...

after more than 15 years....i have a dream.... i was in one of the middle eastern countries and i was visiting a mosque... there came the imaam of the mosque, greeted me and ushered me to a tomb.  i remember what he said as i followed him... this is the tomb of a wali Allah... his name is jalaluddin... i stood there and a moment later, i woke up...

i laid awake for hours thinking of my dream... why God? who is this man? why was i ushered to his tomb? jalal ad din rumi came to my mind... a wali Allah? i asked my brother's father in law who was an imaam... he told me to recite surah yaasin for him....

this dream reminds me of my pre-umrah dream... it was my calling.... i saw what i saw in my dream for real.  this too, could be a calling. there is an urge in my heart....i want to visit the tomb of jalal ad din rumi....i want to be ushered to the tomb....

mysticism and me... how can i explain?

Jalal ad din Rumi







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...