Tuesday, August 2, 2011

arabian nite 2011

we had been looking forward to the office annual dinner.  i couldn't make it last year becasue i was so pregnant and i just got discharged that afternoon for pre-termed contraction.  so, this year i really wanted to be part of the annual program  the theme for this year was arabian nite... my collegues and i were very excited. we talked about for a suitable costume... i knew what i wanted to wear eversince i saw it in the boutiques.  it is called the cleopatra caftan.  i only wanted to find a suitable headgear.  googled and found interesting costume pics at pola cipta sdn. bhd. at desa hartamas no. 14-2 jalan 27/70A desa sri hartamas.  my collegues and i rented quite a bit of stuff from there....

daddy looked after the children while i got ready.  the children were intrigued by my make-up. i drew cat's whiskers on their cheeks and they were very happy.  my little baby gave a cheeky smile at me.  daddy thought that i was cute...

these are pictures from the our annual dinner....


 door gift...
 with niza
 the food was delicious...



 my number for the night... 127 is my house lot number while 172 is my parents' house number...
 with rashidi... the GM who had left us to greener pastures...

 with the girls....
 with niza and normy, my close buddies....
 the cleopatra pose....
 with nikko

the boys and girls


my gift...

more girls....
 live band...singing all ala arabic songs

with my sweet staff. i think she is such a sweet girl...


 niza and my favourite boys
 your highness
 close up
 niza and normy
 my favourite girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...