Monday, August 8, 2011

thoughts

i have been thinking lately, ever since i read my first novel in six years, that i should write more. more than just recording periodic activities or about the children or an occasional thought that came to mind.  i should write more.  more than just what i did and where i went.  i should write more. 

what should i write?

i should write about dew.... about sakura....  those are names i gave myself.  i should write about me, my heart, my thoughts or i shall waste the literature in me.  this is my journey afterall and that is towards what you call self realisation... whatever that means...

what is self realisation....
Webster's defines self-realization as:  "The fulfillment by oneself of the possibilities of one's character or personality."

shall i write here or create a new blog under a pen-name. what is my pen-name? dew?


sakura?


they are just so beautiful and i am encapsulated by intense peace simply by looking at them.... what an oxymoron... intense peace! such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...