Friday, August 5, 2011

you've got mail

my husband told me that there is mail for me and handed over a letter. 

instantly i remembered.  i attended a training on N.E.W.S. model some months ago. read here for more on NEWS model. in that training, i was supposed to write what i wanted in life. the trainer will then mail it to me some months later. of course, i wrote what i thought at that moment i wanted in life.   

here's the letter... what i want in life is including but not limited to (hehehehe) these.  some of these sounds repetitive.

the mail:
  1. i want to achieve the best results in my life in terms of financial, family and career.
  2. i want my children to be successful in terms of spiritual and academic.
  3. i want myself to be a good mother, wife and daughter.
  4. i want to be able to write, earn lots of money and be able to channel the money to charity.
  5. i want to learn and strengthen my spiritual life.
  6. i want to travel, read, cook and bake.
  7. i want to contribute to the society.
  8. i want to have lots of money, good family life, career and lots of property.
time was limited and this was all i came up with.  well, i guess this is the bigger picture of what i want in life.... the list sure does include lots of parfume, nice things to wear, a nice oven, sewing machine, wonderfully made up house and a business that would generate lots of money as well as my mum next door.


May Allah grant me all that is good for me in this world and the hereafter. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...