Tuesday, August 2, 2011

melaka trip


mummy was on the go the whole month of july.... so much to be completed before ramadhan as well as the end of financial year... it had been sometime since work took me places...
this time, my new task...disseminate procurement policy and procedures, something that i thought i was hopeless in. did quite a few presentations and was quite amazed at how i had improved my knowledge in the subject matter compared to my first presentation. my superior was pleased too that he had started grooming a successor to the subject matter expert.

the trip that i loved the most was one to melaka.... my family accompanied me! daddy sent us there and left to work the next morning.  my sister in law stayed with us a night. it was fun....

mummy working....


with half of the participants....


our dinner with daddy....
 the beach.... nashwan nasr finds it difficult walking on the sand....

he insists on wearing his crocs....




baby nazhan nasr looks on with a smerk on his face.....


looking bored?

puzzled?

nashwan nasr rather not go near the water but mummy coaxed him into digging into the sand....
 
managed to get him to touch the water but he will not sit like his sister
lovely smiles... mummy and son...
nanni supervising while dipping her feet in the water.... 
 
first time in the sea willingly both of them....

nanni with her grandchildren....

shivering....



i like the way he looks at his sister.... i think his role model....

mummy, nadia nasira and nashwan nasr....


in the pool where they are most comfortable....


magrib....twilight zone....

the same scene in the morning when i left for work....


where we stayed....

where i worked...

the pool again....




lover boy 2





dinner... waiting for aunty na....

d queen...

nanni's photographic skills...


my sister in law drove around 3 times for me to take this shot.... my mother in law re-wrote history when she re-named the founder of melaka paramessiva....


i loved the breakfast at the hotel...



morning stroll on the beach before we said goodbye melaka....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...