Monday, September 10, 2012

inner rumblings

it has been so so long since i penned my thoughts here in my favourite space....

maybe i have not been thinking much? maybe i have not been reading much? maybe fb is such a distraction and a waste of time? oh whatever the reason is, i don't like it.  i really don't like it.  i don't like the fact that writing my thoughts in this space i so created is no longer part of my daily routine....who shall i blame?

i forgive myself for all the errors and screw ups in life....i almost forgive everyone for all theirs towards me but guess what, i NEVER forget.... God has given me the ability to tolerate almost everything because i believe in pay back... what goes around comes around and as such, if you are smart, do unto others what you wish for yourself.  see, i give everyone the benefit of the doubt and full marks until they disappoint me... i wonder whether it is alright doing that....i do what i do and what i think is alright to be done even if im seen as a social deviant...

being a social deviant...this is what i think... keep your opinions to yourself because all you do is give opinions and i am sure that if you are in my shoes, you might not even follow your own opinions... to each their own.  therefore, my favourite statement....if you have nothing nice to say please say nothing....

seriously, i am not sure what my rumblings are about this morning.... i am happy i am writing... here's hoping to spending more time in my favourite space.... until then, cheers....

when i saw this pic, i just thought that my mood is in a sulking mode just like this picture that failed to give me the results....if you greet me now, you will have no idea of the chaos in my thoughts as i will greet you back with such sweet smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...