Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the eve of eid ul fitri 2012

here is our eid story and pictorial updates...

on the eve of eid, we went to my mil's for the children to enjoy themselves... this adds on to the eid atmosphere....

here is my lil man who is old enough to play the bunga api on his own with maximum supervision...



these two are old enough to enjoy themselves while make me scream all the time...


my three lil precious...


popping the pop pop...notice how the lil man follows everything his brother does...
 


in the house, the grandmother is busy with her cooking though she had been very very sick the last few days... mothers are always always the light of a house, without whom will be i will feel a part of me empty forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...