Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM results

while i was driving to work, i heard on the radio that the SPM results will be out today. immediately, i went down the memory lane to 19 years ago when my best friend called the night before to tell me that the results was going to be announced the next day. she also made plans to go with me to get the results. immediately i started crying and i think i would have done so many solat hajat the whole night.

i was so afraid of not getting good grades. well, i did so well in SRP and i know i didn't work as hard this time around. i have always been getting good grades in all major examinations that my parents had quite a high expectation on me. i was also afraid of disappointing my father (he used to be very strict about our education).

my parents were away...so, i went to get the results with my best friend. i was so thankful that i scored grade 1 with some As. what disappointed me was the few C3s which means had i worked a little harder i would have gotten more As.

my family was very happy with the results and that was all that mattered to me. i got into the university some months later and here i am, reminiscing one of the historical days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...