Monday, February 23, 2009

lonely

it is a monday again and im in my office room. i just got back from the cafe after a short breakfast alone. i feel rather deserted, alone and bored though there are tons of things to do which makes me miss my old office.

i miss my two colleagues, izham and niza (i love to call her name in full...nurmurniza) and this mr. rashidi, their boss, who walks in and out of our room at the time we least expect him to. it would be mostly when we...more like me, saying something about him. hahahahaha if he reads this, he would be very conscious everytime he walks in that door.

oh well, all of them are away on business. i would too the next two days and we will come to the end of this week.

the point is.......i'm bored!!! the feeling that you get when you are all alone, cooped up indoor on a rainy day.....the song that's playing in my mind....yellow lemon tree...I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...