Wednesday, December 9, 2009

dreadful dream...

i woke up this morning with a heavy heart... i didn't like my dream... or maybe just part of it.

i dream that i had triplets or more coz i saw there were more than two babies and they were in a hospital, most probably in NICU with dr. musa, nadia nasira and muhammad nashwan nasr's paed, attending to them. i was frantically trying to reach my husband, i couldn't. i finally met my husband at the hospital only to be told that one of them were critical. i was in despair.

i reflected on the incidents of that day which had probably led to the dream. here's the connection... i follow a blog of a quintuplet's mother from birth till now. nadia nasira was having fever and was given 2 doses of paracetamol before she slept. i was quite worried and i kept checking on her until 2 am. i was also worried if the temperature shot up while i was asleep and imagined the worst. the image of my children in ICU and NICU as well as the pain i went through 18 months ago came to my mind... may be these explain the dream...

what i like about the dream is the new BABIES.

i pray to Allah for my family's well being and protection from all evil and misfortunes... O Allah, being helpless in many ways, i seek Your Blessings and protection of the well being of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...