Sunday, June 17, 2012

dhada latif's birthday

we had a lil celebration of my husband's uncle's birthday... dhada latif is my children's favourite grand uncle... they love him to bits and so does he.  dhada latif is all energetic to entertain my children despite his age... he is so involved in my children's life which is good for them.  he made the memory of a grandfather's love possible for them.  this celebration was so sweet coz we had aunty hanna, dhada latif's daughter with us too...

what i treasure most about dhada latif is the fact that he is such a genuine person.  he is so lovable and a partner for me to have such intelligent conversations.  he fills in the gap left by my late father in law as much as he could towards me and my children.... i love this lil aunty hanna too for she is so matured for her age and can be a friend to me though the age gap is so great... sweet girl...

happy birthday dhada latif.... thanking you a million for all that you are to us...blessed we are for your presence in our lives...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...