Sunday, June 10, 2012

girls time together...

my daughter and i have some girls time eversince i started baking... she would be very enthusiastic everytime i tell her that mummy wants to bake... oh, muhammad nashwan nasr won't want to be left out especially breaking the eggs part...

not that they would eat the cakes...they simply love the excitement... the first time i baked, they actually ate the cake and wanted to share with everyone at school... i love to see their excitement although i would have loved it more if they ate the cakes heartily...

thanking all those who proposed the site...the joy of baking.... i found my joy in baking through this site...i have baked and baked...banana bread, banana cake, carrot cake, red velvet...

my first attempt using my new panasonic... using my friend's recepi....




my first red velvet...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...