Friday, October 2, 2009

amma's birthday...

happy 61st birthday mummy....may Allah bless you with all the good things in life... may all your prayers granted by the AlMighty Allah. Amin.

i extended my leave just to be with my mum on her 61st birthday.... my sister, me and my children went to get a cake. nadia nasira insisted to go with me to get the cake. she chose black forest cake and was excited to see the red cherries. i also got some balloons for her and her cousins. they were thrilled. she was all dressed up in a new baju kurung but unfortunately, she couldn't stay awake until we cut the cake.

yet at 2 am in the morning, half asleep she said she got the cake for ummamma to cut when her daddy mentioned about a piece of the cake we brought along from ipoh for her. the next day, she went to the fridge and got the cake and ate all by herself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...