Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's rambutan..not a ball

both my children were in nanni's garden when i reached home from work yesterday. they love running around in the garden. when my son saw me, he was at the gate...

moments after i arrived home, my sister in law also got back from work and spent sometime with the children in the garden. my dearest son kept pointing at the rambutans on nanni's rambutan tree. aunty na plucked a rambutan and gave it to him. my son's immediate reaction was to throw the rambutan as if it was a ball...

how does the little brains work...anything that is round must be a ball...cuma this ball had lots of hair on it....

and oh...i noticed from these pictures that my son is probably lefthanded... oh..he is so me....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...