Monday, January 18, 2010

...

i drove to work last thursday morning...like any other day. i picked up the phone and called a friend. then, i heard the sound of a tractor so close to my ears. i hung up and realised that it was my car. i suspected that it must be one of my tyres. i stopped at the toll booth and confirmed my suspicion. the girl at the booth offered to call the highway patrol. thanks to her. they came in less then 15 minutes and in another 5 minutes, i offered them some money for his breakfast and i was on my way to work. who said malaysians were not efficient (the highway patrolmen) and rewarding (me)? we make the mistake of over generalising many a times...

this was my first experience and am glad that it had been a pleasant one....

here is a pic of the disaster....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...