Monday, January 18, 2010

precious moments with dear friends....

these are my dear friends, my uni mates, my secret keepers, my email companions... i miss my singular days (i am plural nowadays as i come in a package). we did lots and lots of having fun together and some bickering as well. part of growing up and after all, we are still friends. i wish i had spent more time with these girls.

we met up last friday lunch break. the food was good. we had a nice lunch cum a birthday treat to khine and me from hani and sherry. thank you girls. a short and sweet moment, surely memorable one.

oh i have to say this.... i have not been to klcc in so many months, could be years. when i came up the escalater from parking, i noticed changes... the auto pay machine was in built the wall similar to the lrt ticket dispenser. i saw the the extensions to the mall and as i waited for my friends in front of CPK, i noticed the HARRODS... what? right in the city? oh well.... lots of changes...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...